Monday, January 10, 2011

#1 - Numero uno

2010 was the first real running year of my life with about +2,500km along the way. I've run for a long time, not long distance though, but last year seemed a bit different. From the first log of every run (not really all, lets say most) I did to the first real ultra distance that I finished to the 50m main event of the year at Haliburton. All in all it was a great year of running with just one minor issue with my achilles (still lingering a bit) but felt great and hey I've lost about 10lbs along the way and feeling much better.

I've read many running blogs both in my area (Ontario) and others in the US and they have all helped me with many issues (food, training, race evaluation/effort, and many others). I'm amazed with the details that some bloggers go into about races and training. Hopefully this blog will help others with running and maybe other things along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment